I feel really bad for my brother
DO NOT BUY A BUNNY JUST BECAUSE YOU SAW A CUTE PHOTO ON THE INTERNET!!! DO NOT BUY ANY ANIMAL JUST BECAUSE YOU SAW A CUTE PHOTO ON THE INTERNET. DO RESEARCH FIRST AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT ANIMAL. PETS ARE NOT HANDBAGS DO NOT TREAT THEM AS SUCH
I know there are a bunch of posts about how to get gender neutral pronouns (they, their) on Facebook, but it always involves using developer tools which some people are not always comfortable with so I was thinking and did this thing real quick to turn it into 3 steps for convenience and the less tech savvy :)
1. Click and drag this link into your bookmarks bar. (You might need to delete the “denied:” part at the beginning of the URL (without quotes).
2. Click this link to go to the Facebook Mobile edit gender page.
3. Click the new link you just dragged into the bookmarks bar.
And you’re done.. Facebook will only ever refer to you by they/their now.
Thanks to whoever figured this trick out first the original way!
- me looking at thing: yooooo
- me looking at price: nooooo
"What are you twelve"
Yeah on a scale of one to ten bye
Night Vale must have some pretty interesting treatment of queer/nonbinary people
I can’t imagine anyone making a big deal of someone’s gender identity/presentation when their neighbor has the head of a falcon every other Tuesday
and who cares if you’re dating someone of the same sex, Susie Carmichael down the road dated a man who turned out to be an ambiguously sentient bag of oranges the whole time
they’re very happy together